Niwaki / Rattan Snips
Niwaki Rattan Handle Snips
Lovely snips for flowers and around the home, with a soft spring and an easy leather catch. Work very well as a pair of desk scissors, or for softer plant cutting. Great for flowers, nonwoody stems, and petioles.
- Max cut 5mm diameter
- S58C Carbon Steel, with Wisteria Rattan handles
- Made in Sanjo, Japan
- 190 x 42 x 15mm, 50mm blades
- Dry blade immediately following use, blade will rust if left wet
- Do not cut hard materials, such as wire, metal, plastic, etc. as Japanese steel is sharp but brittle and can chip if used improperly
- It is recommended to sharpen and clean your tools regularly; use Crean Mate to remove leaf resin, rust and gunk, sharpen with sharpening stone, and wipe with Camelia Oil to prevent further rusting. Products can be found in the Care Kit Offered.